Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
(fen az oh peer' i deen)
Before taking phenazopyridine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to phenazopyridine or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney disease or glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G-6-PD) deficiency (an inherited blood disease).
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking phenazopyridine, call your doctor.
- upset stomach
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- skin discoloration (blue to bluish-purple)
- shortness of breath
- skin rash
- sudden decrease in the amount of urine
- swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or legs