Buspar (Buspirone Hydrochloride)
Generic equivalents for Buspar... What are generics?
Prescription required. May be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Buspirone Hydrochloride Information
(byoo spye' rone)
Before taking buspirone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to buspirone or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially antihistamines; anticonvulsants such as carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital (Barbita, Luminal, Solfoton), and phenytoin (Dilantin); dexamethasone (Decadron, others); diazepam (Valium); diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac); erythromycin (E.E.S., E-Mycin, Erythrocin, others); haloperidol (Haldol); ketoconazole (Nizoral); itraconazole (Sporanox); MAO inhibitors [phenelzine (Nardil) and tranylcypromine (Parnate)]; muscle relaxants; nefazodone (Serzone); pain medications or narcotics; rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane); ritonavir (Norvir); sedatives; sleeping pills; tranquilizers; trazodone (Desyrel); verapamil (Calan, Covera, Verelan); and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease or a history of alcohol or drug abuse.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking buspirone, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking buspirone.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- upset stomach
- stomach pain
- dry mouth
- difficulty sleeping
- skin rash
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- blurred vision
- unusual movements of the head or neck muscles