Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Turkey. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(eye broo' ti nib)
Before taking ibrutinib,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ibrutinib, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in ibrutinib capsules. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven); antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), posaconazole (Noxafil), and voriconazole (Vfend); antiplatelet medications such as clopidogrel (Plavix), prasugrel (Effient), ticagrelor (Brilinta), and ticlopidine; aprepitant (Emend); boceprevir (Victrelis), carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Epitol, Tegretol, Teril); ciprofloxacin (Cipro), clarithromycin (Biaxin, Prevpac), crizotinib (Xalkori); digoxin (Lanoxin); diltiazem (Cardizem, Cartia, Tiazac, others); erythromycin (E.E.S., Erythrocin, others), imatinib (Gleevec); medications to treat high blood pressure; certain medications to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) such as atazanavir (Reyataz), efavirenz (Sustiva, in Atripla), darunavir (Prezista), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), ritonavir (Norvir, in Kaletra), and saquinavir (Invirase); nefazodone; phenytoin (Dilantin, Phenytek); rifampin (Rifadin, Rifamate, Rimactane, others); telaprevir (no longer available in the U.S.; Incivek); verapamil (Calan, Covera, in Tarka, others); and telithromycin (no longer available in the U.S.; Ketek). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor what herbal products you are taking, especially St. John's Wort.
- tell your doctor if you have an infection or recently had surgery. Also tell your doctor if you smoke or if you have or have ever had diabetes, an irregular heartbeat, hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, bleeding problems, or heart, kidney, or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, are breast-feeding, or if you plan on fathering a child. You should not become pregnant while you are taking ibrutinib. If you are female, you will need to take a pregnancy test before you start treatment and should use birth control to prevent pregnancy during your treatment with ibrutinib and for 1 month after you stop taking the medication. If you are male, you and your female partner should use birth control during your treatment with ibrutinib and continue for 1 month after your final dose. If you become pregnant while taking ibrutinib, call your doctor immediately. Ibrutinib can cause fetal harm.
- tell your doctor if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking ibrutinib. Your doctor may tell you to stop taking ibrutinib 3 to 7 days before the surgery or procedure.
- stomach pain
- heartburn or indigestion
- decreased appetite
- excessive tiredness or weakness
- muscle, bone, and joint pain
- muscle spasms
- swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- sores in the mouth and throat
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- unusual bruising or bleeding
- pink, red, or dark brown urine
- bloody or black, tarry stools
- nose bleeding
- bloody vomit; or vomiting blood or brown material that resembles coffee grounds
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- shortness of breath
- chest discomfort
- dizziness, lightheadedness or feeling faint
- vision changes
- headache (that lasts a long time)
- fever, chills, cough, or other signs of infection
- changes in your speech
- decreased urination