Synalar (Fluocinolone Acetonide)
Generic equivalents for Synalar... What are generics?
Prescription required. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Fluocinolone Acetonide Information
(floo oh sin' oh lone)
Before using fluocinolone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to fluocinolone, any other medications, peanuts, or any of the ingredients in fluocinolone topical products. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and nutritional supplements you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention the following: other corticosteroid medications and other topical medications.
- tell your doctor if you have a skin infection or any other skin problems or have ever had diabetes or Cushing's syndrome (an abnormal condition that is caused by excess hormones [corticosteroids]).
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while using fluocinolone topical, call your doctor immediately.
- burning, itching, irritation, redness, or drying of the skin
- change in skin color
- bruising or shiny skin
- tiny red bumps or rash around the mouth
- small white or red bumps on the skin
- severe skin rash
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- redness, swelling, or other signs of skin infection in the place where you applied fluocinolone
The content on this page is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice. Patients should not use the information presented on this page for diagnosing a health-related issue or disease. Before taking any medication or supplements, patients should always consult a physician or qualified healthcare professional for medical advice or information about whether a drug is safe, appropriate or effective.