Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
(fye dax'' oh mye' sin)
Before taking fidaxomicin,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to fidaxomicin, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in fidaxomicin tablets. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had any medical condition.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking fidaxomicin, call your doctor.
- stomach pain
- shortness of breath
- chest pain
- fast, pounding heartbeat
- pale skin
- cold hands and feet
- stomach cramps
- bright red blood in vomit
- vomit that looks like coffee-grounds
- black, tarry stools
- bright red blood in stools
- fever, sore throat, chills, and other signs of infection