Actigall (Ursodiol (Ursodeoxycholic Acid))
Generic equivalents for Actigall... What are generics?
Ursodiol (Ursodeoxycholic Acid)
Prescription required. May be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Ursodiol (Ursodeoxycholic Acid) Information
(er' soe dye ol)
Before taking ursodiol,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ursodiol, bile acids, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially antacids that contain aluminum (Amphojel, Gaviscon, Maalox, Mylanta, others), cholestyramine (LoCHOLEST, Prevalite, Questran), clofibrate (Atromid-S), colestipol (Colestid), medications that lower lipid or cholesterol levels, medications that contain estrogen (including birth control pills), and vitamins and herbal products.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had disease of the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, or bile duct.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking ursodiol, call your doctor.
- upset stomach
- sore throat
- runny nose
- back pain
- muscle and joint pain
- hair loss
- frequent urination or pain when you urinate
- cough with fever