Generic equivalents for Mucomyst... What are generics?
Prescription required. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(a seet'' il sis' teen)
Before using acetylcysteine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to acetylcysteine, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in acetylcysteine inhalation. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while using acetylcysteine, call your doctor.
- runny nose
- swelling of the inside of the mouth
- throat irritation
- cool, moist skin
- chest tightness
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- coughing up blood